Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A little about me...

I want to use this post to tell you a little about me :)  My name is Jennifer and I was born, raised and now live in Atlanta, Georgia.  I grew up a relatively normal child with two parents, a sister and a brother.  At the age of 19 my parents got a divorce and it caused me to question so much about my life.  During this hard time and even before, I can now look back and see God's hand at work in my life through my circumstances and my friends.  The Lord knew who I would need to help me through this very difficult time. 

About a year and a half after my parents got a divorce, I realized my utter and desperate need for a Savior and He drew me to himself on January 16, 1999 I surrendered my life.  Since that time I've contined to have challenges, but I know that He has always been right by my side.  I now live in a suburb of Atlanta and work in the area too.  I love soccer, the smell of fresh cut grass, seeing my family, spending time with my friends (near and far), chocolate...especially dark chocolate, beaches, mountains, and really anything outdoors. I definitely do not understand everything, but am glad to follow the one who does. 

Do you have any questions for me?  Anything you want to know about me??  Feel free to ask and I will answer!  Since I'm just starting this adventure, I'm sure that I am missing something :)

~Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment