Friday, August 27, 2010

What's in a song?

One of my new favorite artists is JJ Heller. Have you heard of her? She has a way of singing exactly what I'm feeling in my heart. Here is one of her songs titled "Your Hands". It talks about how no matter how much our world is crushed because of circumstances in our lives or whatever you may be going through, Jesus holds us close & we are always in His hands. Many times in my life I wonder how/where the Lord is in a situation, but it's only after I go through the "fire" that I realize He was always right there with me.  We are His--His cares & love for us NEVER end! Thank you Jesus that you never leave us despite how things may seem to us.





What song is He using currently to help you to heal or encourage you? I'd love to hear of other suggestions :)

~Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. She's one of my favs too!!!! If you haven't made a JJ Heller Pandora station yet, you should do that too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true! I made a pandora station for her when I first heard her and I haven't regretted it once. Thanks for the suggestion friend :)

    ReplyDelete